Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Challenge #291 - Sketch ~Signs of Santa Stampin Up





 Oh I love making Christmas cards
 ⛄🎄🎅🤶, and I have a fun new stampin up set to play with: Signs of Santa.   Gosh such cute little characters, and  a lovely way to improve my mood.   This house renovation with the floor is taking a toll on me.  My legs and back really do not appreciate the living arrangement, and I don't think it will be done for quite some time yet.   But on a happy note at least the porch is not under construction, and that is where my stamping stuff is.  😊 And also my protective pup too.
I do believe I'm going to have to invest in a few more alcohol markers for better shading.
I will submit this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for taking time to stop by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card inside and out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Great interpretation of the sketch. And I love how you placed the sign inside the card. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my is this ever cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~