Sunday, September 30, 2018

Challenge 380~The Little Things Stampin Up



 Well here is the third card for this Sunday.   On my previous 2 posts today I mentioned that I didn't stamp a scripture verse in my cards today.  That's something I usually like to do to get me grounded, so I have been adding a verse to the bottom of my posts today.  
Now for the card. I made this for the challenge at: 
Optional theme: Embossing Magic
I used my new set that I just purchased.  I think it's an already retired stampin up set.  It's called The Little Things.  I just like how it came together for this card.  I will be sending it to the seller as a thank you.   I used glitter orange paper for the background, then dry embossed the spider web and sponged some black ink on it.   For the side banner I stamped the itty bitty spiders in a couple colors to bring out the black and orange.  I just love the sentiment "spooky-licious"  how fun is that word?    Any ways  I had the spiders make another appearance on the inside of the card, and just enough sparkle paper for a little side trim.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
If you want to see a few of the pictures from our home renovation you can check out my 2 early posts.  I will be sharing more as we get a little further in the process.  

Related image

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. Aw, very spooky! Love those little spiders, lol. Great arrangement! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty - love your embossed spider web! The orange sparkly paper really grabbed my eye as well! Great take on this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thanks for sharing!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute halloween card. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~