Monday, October 1, 2018

FMS356~Lovely as a Tree Stampin UP, and Halloween Pumpkin




Don't ya just love it when you have a card all made and think to yourself, oh,, just one more special little touch.  Well folks that is what happened in the tree card that I was going to submit to the challenge.. I added a some glitter with my wink of stella pen and PLOP a big glob came out on the left hand tree and there was no salvaging it.. but I will let it dry and see how it looks in a bit.  I'm sure it will be good for sending yet.  At least that's what I'm hoping.. my family will understand.  
So now for the pumpkin card I will submit to the challenge at:  Freshly Made Sketchs 
I made the pumpkin card with a stamp I've hand on hand for years.  I can't even remember where I purchased it.  I then sliced it 3x after coloring and layered it on some dark brown card stock.  I tied it all together with a lovely fall ribbon
Btw-  I gave the wink of stella another go, but carefully added it to the pumpkin face.  

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty cards! Love those gorgeous trees! The jack o lantern looks fantastic too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~