Thursday, October 18, 2018

CAS Game #126 - Moonlight, Winter Woods, His Light Stamping Up

 I made this card for the challenge at: 
 I used my new stampin up set called Winter woods and His Light to create this lovely forest.  I saw something similar and new I wanted to try and make a winter wonderland scene myself.  So this is my version of it.   Not nearly as refined as others, but the best I could come up with.  I dragged my sponge across the bottom of the trees to blend it a little bit.  The moon is what I struggled with most, and after many tries,  and one HUGE mistake.. I had to move it over a bit.  I guess I shouldn't say mistake, it was a lovely little mishap that sent the card in a different direction, but it turned out.  

I want to offer my sincere sympathy to the family and friends of  Melissa Lane~Team Member at AAA Cards.  May God bring healing and comfort to those whose life she touched. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. Your card turned out so nice!! I love it - whether it was a mistake or not you did a beautiful job! What a pretty stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous scene - I can't believe you made a huge mistake - your card is beautiful. Thanks for your kind words about Melissa. Thank you for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer! What a gorgeous scene indeed! The trees look incredible especially over that moon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~