Sunday, October 21, 2018

Challenge 381~Let it Snow~Snowmen Recollections Christmas Noel



 I usually make a  card for my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) however, today I'm just going to post a verse at the bottom of my blog.  A bit weary and tired out from all this home flooring project.   Ugh❕

I made this card to be submitted to the challenge at:

I used a new set I purchased from Michael's.   It is from recollections and called Christmas Noel.  It was an inexpensive little set, but stamps ok, even though they are a bit flimsy.  If you check out my previous post, scroll down, you will see a few of the other characters (images) also included in this set.  

Related image

I was particular drawn to this verse, especially where it says the uneven ground shall become level.  Perhaps that is because we are "trying" to level the floors in our old home.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. super cute card. I love how you added the sentiment. thanks for playing along at TSOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I love a super cute snowman like this one, lol. Pretty papers, borders and perfect coloring - brava! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - I love the snowman! I think the verse is definately saying something to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~