Tuesday, October 30, 2018

CTS #295 Cupcake Party Birthday Backgrounds, Stampin Up

 Today I made this card for the challenge at:
I worked all day yesterday on a few cards for a customer from my etsy shop.   It was a joy to do so, because they are Christmas cards, my favorite to make, but it turns out she must have changed her mind.  Drats.   Oh well I will just add them to the collection I already have in the shop and hope for the best. 
So today I thought it is time for a challenge, and what a delightful sketch.

The two stamp sets featured in this card today are:
Stampin Up: Cupcake Party
Stampin Up: Birthday Backgrounds

I really painted on the clear wink of stella for the frosting on the cupcake, but no matter what angle I tried, it just doesn't show up well in the picture.  


Here are a few pictures of our floor in the bedroom.  YIKES❕  Always more surprises with this project.  Our patience is wearing as thin as our budget with this contractor.   Praying it gets done by Thanksgiving, that will be a miracle indeed.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~