Friday, November 2, 2018

Sketch #288 For All Things, Acorny Thank you, Vintage Leaves, Stampin Up

 Well, everyday a bit more frustration sets in with this contractor.  Today he lives at 1:30 after doing very little work, and informs me he won't be back until next Tuesday.  We have our little kitchen all wrapped in plastic and ready for the floors to be removed, but nope all on hold to when HE wants to do it.  Praying it gets done fast.    I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but I never imagined it would be this horrible.    Any ways on a bright note,  these cute squirrels made me smile as they were wrestling over a mushroom.    I thought how appropriate to go with my card today, being they love nuts. and such, and also the fact that I'm grateful to be able to watch them play in the yard.   
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:


The stamp sets featured in today's card are:

Stampin Up: For All Things

Stampin Up: Acorny Thank you
Stampin Up: Vintage Leaves

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and also for keeping our home repair project in your prayers, I sincerely appreciate that.  

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



5 comments:

  1. So sorry for your remodeling woes, PJ. Glad you are able to enjoy the cute little squirrels and to get some stamping time. I love the acorns on your card and have been thinking that I need some acorn stamps and dies in my stash. Thanks for taking time to play along at AHSC.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card with the cute acorns and that you stamped them inside! Sorry you still have problems with the contractor. I am keeping you in my prayers that all goes well in the end! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card PJ. You've added so much dimension. Thanks for joining us over at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, it is so cute. I just adore the acorns and the embossing is a great touch! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, it is so warm and inviting. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we look forward to you playing along with us again next challenge.

    Happy Crafting!
    Candra - AHSC DT Member
    http://www.paperdragonfleur.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~