Saturday, November 3, 2018

Challenge #296 - The Double Candy Cane Season, So Santa, Stampin Up

 I made this  card for the challenge at: 
What a super fun double challenge using both the required colors and the sketch.  I however did not have those exact colors so I tried to match them up as best as possible, even once again requiring assistance from my husband.  He was so cute looking at the images I stamped in a variety of greens and finally we decided on the exact same one.  Love it when he helps me out. 
The stamp sets featured in today's card are: 
Stampin Up: Candy Cane Season
Stampin Up: So Santa

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, and leave a comment.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


3 comments:

  1. Awesome job with the challenge! Love how the card feels light and airy! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific design! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, I love how the embossed stripes mimic the stripes on the candy cane! The pearl on the bow is a sweet finishing touch. I also like how you've embellished the inside of the card with the double candy canes forming a heart! Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~