Thursday, November 15, 2018

TMS#479 Lawn Fawn Thankful Mice, Sweet'nSassy Harvest Blessings



  Well it has been quite the experience here trying to make a card for this challenge: 
I never imagined a diamond would be so difficult for me to work with.  I mean goodness nothing to it.  At least that's what I thought, however, ya all should see the pile of notebook scraps, just trying to get a template made that somewhat resembled a diamond shape, and that would ultimately fit on the front of the card and hold the images I wanted to stamp.  YIKES it took me most of the morning.   Any ways I am finally happy with the shape of it.  So I started stamping my images, coloring and then fussy cutting them out.   I used an embossing folder for the background.   I really like how the pilgrim mice brought their own little gift to fit in the cornucopia of food. 
Stamp sets featured in today's card:
Lawn Fawn:  Thankful Mice
Sweet n Sassy: Harvest Blessings

House update:  The man that is laying our floor down is so compassionate and nice, and we are so grateful to work with him.   Our contractor  on the other hand was suppose to be here today, but pulled the pin yet again last night at five, after my husband already requested to take today off to help him.  grrr.  He the contractor has been horrible to work with, we still don't have heat out to the porch, and only 50% in the living room, and it's been cold nights here in WI.   He plans on ripping out the bathroom and kitchen this weekend.  We will see how far he gets, being he only works a few hours at a time.  Thank you for your continued prayers in this home project.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ 


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card with the little critters all dressed up for Thanksgiving! Yes, sometimes it is difficult to squeeze everything together, but you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and cute Thanksgiving card! I just adore those little pilgrim mice with the big block of cheese - too cute! Thanks for sharing your card with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! The pilgrim mice are adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your perseverance because you made an absolutely wonderful card! I hope you kept the template you finally came up with. How I did mine was I decided on the size, so say 2 x 4. Then mark halfway point on all sides (1, 2, 1 and 2). Then I drew a line from point to point and cut along those diagonal lines. Just in case you ever want to try it again. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~