Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Sketch #289 Spirited Snowmen, Signs of Santa Stampin Up

 Trying to stay positive and make my cards is getting more difficult with this home project.  Our dog (HP) is at the end of his rope too with it all.   Ironically contractor man did not show up today, he said he "might" come in the afternoon, otherwise tomorrow.. so that means almost a week with a standstill.  GRRR!  
Well I found this cute background paper in my stash and it looked cheery so I went with that and also a winter/Christmas  card, because they just make me happy. 
The stamp set featured in this card today is from stampin up: Spirited Snowmen.  I think it's fabulous.  I also used the snowflake dies from a stampin up set called Signs of Santa. 

Hubby took me to go vote bright and early this morning, however, our usual voting spot has been moved.  They no longer allow voting in schools in our area.    I made sure to get my sticker when I was done because it always reminds me of our kiddos. When they were younger and we'd take them with us to vote, they were most excited about the stickers.   It's the little things💗

Thank you for stopping by for a visit and leaving a comment.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


7 comments:

  1. Cute snowman card, like the mitten paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper, and that snowman is fabulous, PJ! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little snowman spreading the Christmas cheer! And the paper is so cute. We voted early as well at the local small elementary school and it was crowded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the happy little snowman and his red boots. Perfect for that background paper. So glad you played along with the Atlantic Hearts sketch!

    Great memories of taking my little guy to the polls, too. I remember pulling him to the school in his red wagon. The folks who worked the election were from our church and were so good to answer all his questions and to make him feel special.

    Blessings,
    Christine
    AHSC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, that little snowman is so happy! Great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheerful, indeed! It's been a very cold week where I live, with just a few flurries, so I'm trying to find the positives about the upcoming winter season so all cheerful images of snowmen are greatly appreciated right now, lol. This really is a charming card, PJ, the colors, layers, images and sentiment are all spot on and work wonderfully well together. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~