Sunday, November 11, 2018

#tgifc185 Sketch Challenge~Star Of Light Stampin Up

 Sunday.. I miss going to church.  However, I am thinking of trying a little Baptist church in the neighborhood.  I will  always miss our home church where we use to live, but I can no longer make that drive, and then sit and drive home, it's a bit difficult.
   Sunday's I usually try and make a SCS post, but I thought even though this card does not have a scripture verse, it has great meaning.   It will do the job lovely.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at: TGIF
I used my new stampin up set called Star of Light.  What a delightful set, I love the sentiments, and I especially love the swirl behind the star.  That is just fabulous.  I think I will be using that a whole lot in many projects. 

I also included a picture of HP.. the little sweetheart knows he should be sleeping on his blankie, but he  keeps scooting off of it and then gives us this very innocent look that is so adorable, so you might say he is very spoiled and gets away with a lot.  

*Home project:   Contractor is suppose to be here tomorrow to finally get our heat ducts figured out.  It's been quite cold, and he's been stalling.  He also has to finish a few little things so the flooring guys can work on Tuesday.   Then Thursday he comes back to rip out the bathroom and kitchen floor.  Oh please pray this goes well.  I really just want this contractor out of our house.  The amount of stress dealing with him has been awful for both hubby and myself.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 
PJ



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card - I just love the sentiment!! I know what you mean about yor church. When we moved to PA I missed our old church as well. Sorry you are still having problems with the contractor. Hopefully, the end is near! HP looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~