Friday, November 16, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #363~Thoughtful Branches, High Tide, Stampin UP



 I had a customer make a request for a couple retirement cards.. So I worked on those today and thought of course I'd have to find a challenge to play along with.  So I will submit this card to the challenge at: 

The stamp sets featured in today's card are: 
Stampin Up: High Tide
Stampin Up: Thoughtful Branches 
I used washi tape anchors on the side, and an embossing folder on the other side to make it look like waves.  I'm really happy with how this little card turned out.  

If you are interested in our home project, my last post had a picture of the floor almost finished.   It's been quite the journey.  You'll have to scroll down a bit to see what we were dealing with in terms of flooring for this old home. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! The interest from the embossed background is wonderful with that fabulous lighthouse. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~