Monday, November 5, 2018

November Sketch Challenge Star of LIght, Santa's Sleigh, Winter Woods, Wonder Land Stampin Up

 I got a wee bit carried away with the sketch challenge that I will be submitting this card too.  At  Christmas Card Throwdown
OK~  A lot carried away.  My horizontal line was going to be the snow with the addition of the mica flakes to make it look sparkly.  The darling deer was to represent the big circle and the gift the little circle.  Well the next thing you know I'm adding trees more snow hills a whole lot of snow flakes, and let's not forget toss in a moon to make it all dazzling and delightful.  Yikes. I just couldn't stop myself today.  I love Making Christmas cards.  

The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stamping Up: Star of Light
Stampin Up: Santa's Sleigh 
Stampin Up:  Winter Woods
Stampin Up:  Wonder Land
  
*Home remodel project, the contractor informed us he might be here on Wednesday, grrrr he is just milking this project along. Hasn't been here the last 3 days. So frustrating.  The flooring is suppose to be laid down starting on Nov. 20th.   On a positive note the dumpster is gone.  We might leave the original maple floors in the kitchen under the plywood.  We are not sure yet.  We just want this project done, still no heat in the porch, and the basement windows are not finished along with no outlet in the living room yet.   Oh boy the list is long and my patience is short.  

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog and leave a comment, even though I'm not receiving them again in my inbox. (so frustrating)  However, I do go back to my blog and read them.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes sketches are the hardest to follow. Your card has a beautiful festive look. We found that we had to go into Blogger settings and delete and re-enter email addresses in order to start getting the comment emails again. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très jolie carte Patty, moi aussi j'aime faire de cartes de noel! La tienne est superbe, j'aime cette neige et ce joli clair de lune en forêt, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - I love the mica chips! It is so festive! I love these stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~