Wednesday, November 21, 2018

TMS#480 ~Snow Is Glistening Stampin up

 Well, I've been busy stamping just not blogging.  I was working on a few more cards that a customer requested, but then I switched gears and went back to Christmas Cards again.  They are my absolute favorite to make.    I will be submitting this card to the challenge at: 
This was a fun card to make I used multiple layers and lots of snowflakes from my new stampin up set called:  Snow is Glistening and Snowfall thinlit dies.   A few little embellishments and some washi tape were also included on this card.

I'm going to share a few of the other cards I have been working on  per a request from a friend.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ
Image result for happy thanksgiving



 



 
 









3 comments:

  1. You have been so busy! Your cards are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your snowflake card is just gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    Happy Thanksgiving - LJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful! I really do love the snowflake falling stamp!! Gorgeous card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~