Wednesday, November 7, 2018

FMS362~Christmas Cuties Stampin Up, Penny Black, Mimi's Christmas


 Well guess who is here?  The contractor, after 5 days he finally shows up.  GRRR.. at least he is here now and it's one more day of work to get this finished.   

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
I found this big package of Christmas paper at Michael's, but I was not to fond of the paper I used today.  However, My daughter said to me, "Mom, just have it peeking out of the edges"  well by golly the little sweetheart was right, and it looks fabulous.  Otherwise it would have been way to overpowering for this particular card.
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:  
Stampin Up: Christmas Cuties
Penny Black: Mimi's Christmas

I stamped the image and then colored it in, but it seemed like it needed a bit more, so I dabbed on some glossy accents to accentuate the tree ornaments and used my white pearl paint on the trim of her dress and her hat.  I think it made the card come to life.  

Thank you for taking time to stop by for a visit and for leaving a comment.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. You are doing such a good job making Christmas cards! This stamp is so cute as well. Christmas cards are such fun to make - I had better hurry up! I was at Michael's today to get a few things and all they had were items for Christmas - nothing for Thanksgiving! The forgotten holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet holiday scene! Love your little cutie with the tree! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~