Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sketch #291 High Tide Stampin Up

 I made this card on Friday for our contractor that is laying the floor in our home.  I just didn't get a chance to post it until now. 
 I used the challenge at: 
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge To play along with.
He has been such a blessing and so easy to communicate with.  A true gentleman.   I wanted to let him know how much we appreciate him.    He worked very hard so we could move our oven and fridge back in the kitchen on Wednesday.  However, when my husband and son-in-law moved them, the new floor got huge scratch marks, and they were super careful.    UGH!!!  At least I was not the first person to make the first marks on the new floor.  The nice contractor said he'd come back a different time to fix that for us.   I'm not looking forward to tomorrow being that our  other contractor is coming over to finish three thresholds, and a little more duct work in the basement.  I hope he wraps it up and gets out this week.  It's been an awful experience with him.  I don't think I can bring myself to make him a card, especially after last week when he called me a "nasty woman"  because I was complaining a bit to much about some of his work.   

Any ways.. I won't complain anymore here.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ


4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card! love the lighthouse but the seagull on the post is the wow factor! awesome! thank you for sharing with us Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is a great card, I love the lighthouse and the seagull on the inside. This lighthouse is so perfect for this sketch and the background paper is perfect. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Your take on the sketch is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC!).

    Jess - DT
    www.freshbyjess.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thank you card. Peaceful blues, perfect take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~