Saturday, November 10, 2018

TMS #478~His Light Stampin UP



I will submit this card to the challenge at: 
I used a stampin up set called His Light to create this card.   I fell in love with this marvelous plaid paper.  I had a Santa theme running through my head before I realized I had not used my new stamp set.  So I pulled that out and went to work stamping.  I tried to pick up the gold in the plaid, but carrying it through the rest of the card design, as in the twine and the banners in the upper right hand corner.  I also used gold brads.   I would have embossed the sentiments, but being our home is in complete disarray I was unable to locate the storage box the powders are in.  Next time.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit and for leaving a comment.

*Home project:  The contractor showed up for an hours worth of work today.  GRRR.   Husband informed him of what needs to be done on Monday.  Just praying the man will get it done so the flooring people will be able to lay down the finished product in a couple areas.   Thank you for your continued prayers in the project. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

5 comments:

  1. PJ, great card. I really like everything about this card -- the plaid papers, the way you did the bunting, and the sentiments. Nice use of the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Always enjoy seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love plaid, and the gold accents are great!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful plaid - it reminds me of a dress I had as a little girl. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so CLASSY PJ that traditional plaid with the elegant gold --- PERFECT! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card! I adore the plaid paper and gold touches. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~