Sunday, October 7, 2018

Card sketch #131 Holly Berry Happiness Summer Silhouettes Stampin Up

  I made this card for the challenge at:

 

 It worked perfectly for my SCS post.    I try to post scripture verse cards on Sunday.     I tell ya it's only by God's Grace then I'm making it through this home project.  Oh my goodness every night is horrible and the smell in our home is awful,  Praying we don't get sick from it.  Such a long way to go and I was so hoping it would be done by Christmas.   Any ways enough of that.  No use crying over spilled milk, we started the project so we must finish it.  Hoping in the end it will all be worth it 😊


The stamp sets featured in the card today are:
Stampin Up:  Holly Berry Happiness
Stampin Up:  Summer Silhouettes
and a no name set I purchased from walmart.  It had the lovely verse in the circle. 
I used the Summer silhouette set to make my own background papers.  I think it turned out lovely, and Holly Berry Happiness has my all time FAVORITE bow ever.  Such a darling little image.  I like to add it to many projects.  
 I've also included a picture of our autumn ash.. I hope it turns the beautiful red color before the leaves fall off.   We are suppose to get 3 inches of snow this week.. UGH.  

Thank you for taking time to stop by for a visit.  I'd love to have you follow my blog, so we can become friends.  
I'd also appreciate prayers for our home project.
Thank you
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




5 comments:

  1. I love this sentiment and see you have used that adorable bow again!! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A elegant feminine card. Love the inside as well. A complete project.So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black with the pink!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love the sentiment/verse that you used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~