Monday, October 22, 2018

SSC190 FRAME IT~Candy Cane Season Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at: Sunday Stamps
Another delightful bow in this stampin up set called candy cane season.  I Love the bows.  I went a bit crazy with layers on here.  I just couldn't seem to stop myself.   I found some lovely candy cane paper in my stash, then I used my new corrugated embossing folder for the white piece of paper, then I just starting building up and up.  I added a few different elements, the twine on the side panel, then the window box I turned that into a shaker card filled with red little sparkle sequins.  Then finally the candy cane and of course a pearl to top of that bow.  
It's a bit much but I don't think it's completely over done.  For sure not a one layer card.  😉

*home project:  Not much to report we did not have a good meeting with the contractor on Saturday.  He's very difficult to talk with.  No pictures to share because NOTHING got done. 
However on a happy note the floor store was able to order the flooring from Georgia and so Praise the LORD something has worked out, now let's just hope it's the correct one, and that it will be installed nicely when and if that time ever comes. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ 

2 comments:

  1. So many fun details here - where to start! super cute shaker element, love the candy cane paper, perfect with this set! Lovely layers - so festive! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning! I love all the details and the layers you combined so well together and your DSP matches perfectly! A super cute card, PJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~