Friday, October 19, 2018

CTS #294 Candy Cane Season, Hung With Care, Stampin Up

 I will be submitting this card to the challenge at: 
I used two lovely stampin up sets to create this card:  Hung with care, and Candy Cane Season.   I wish that my brads were a bit more gold to match the ribbon, but I didn't have any in my stash so those ones had to do.  However, it kind of reminds me of real authentic pegs to hang the stockings on. 

I have to share some rather exciting news.  The card I made yesterday I put on a card group on facebook and I was so excited to see over 400 people liked it.  WOWZA❕ Never in a million years did I think I would get that kind of response.  Not many people are a fan of my cards, so I have been thrilled to see all the likes and comments.. You can see that card here, that is if you want to check it out.

*Home project update:  It's a disaster.  The contractor didn't even show up today, very frustrated with this whole process.  Living with concrete and sealer smells are horrible, and now our flooring we chose is back ordered, and won't be in until December.  Insert tears here.  I honestly am praying for a miracle.   I don't know how much more I can take, my body is in the most pain it's been in for a long time, I imagine the stress is causing nerve damage to flare up. 
You would think that 3 months in he would be further with the renovation of the floors, we only have a 900 square foot house.  grrrr.   Any ways here is a few pictures.
Image may contain: table and indoorImage may contain: table and indoorImage may contain: indoor


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch--the Christmas stockings are so cute! Good luck with your renovations. I hope you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~