Friday, October 5, 2018

FUSION Baby Shower~ So Santa Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at: 
I decided to use only the sketch side.  I pulled out the So Santa set from stampin up and found some cute candy cane background paper in my stash to start the creating.   After stamping and coloring in the little santa, I fussy cut him out so he'd stand out a bit more in the center.  I thought the cookies and the candy canes paired well with the inside sentiment.  In fact if you noticed I colored my cookies green, keeping with traditional Christmas colors, and it also resembled a tree to me the way Santa stacked them.

I worked on a few notes that I will be adding to my etsy shop.  I thought it would be lovely for the young kids to have a little outline for thank you cards for their Christmas gifts.   So I stamped the giant snowman and then matted him on some DSP and one piece of card stock.  I think they turned out great.  




 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping 
PJ






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~