Saturday, October 13, 2018

TMS#474~Fall For All Stampin Up

 Well I finally made a card.   It's been a few days again, I tell ya I don't know which way is up anymore.  Then ontop of the house project,  my computer decides to stop receiving emails.  LOVELY>grrrrr.    My husband has an awful cold.. and we are all just crabby here.   
So making this card for the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
Was a complete delight.  Such a lovely design to work with.   It kept my mind and fingers busy for a bit. 
The image is from 1999 stampin up a set called Fall for All. 
The sentiments are from a set I purchased at Michael's.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


4 comments:

  1. So much cuteness going on! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card with the little girl raking up the leaves! You did a great job with the colors and the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet card! I'm glad you were able to find time to craft and have a bit of a break from all of life's stresses right now. *hugs to you*
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this card is just s sweet, PJ! I have always loved this SU set but never got it. Your little girl is colored so nicely and I love the falling leaves! Great Fall card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~