Thursday, October 25, 2018

Challenge #295 - Sketch Pressed Flowers, Wishing you Well Stampin UP




 I wanted to make one more card to submit to the challenge at: CAS Colours & Sketches
It's such a fabulous design, and so much fun to work with.  This time I went with more of a fall theme.   I stamped the horizontal lines with an image from Pressed Flowers from stampin up.  I chose to stamp it in two different colors to help highlight the orange in the rest of the card.  The wreath, bow, flowers, and sentiment are from a Stampin up set called Wishing you well.  I'm very pleased I purchased this set.  I LOVE that bow.  
Thank you for stopping by  for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

*By the Way.. My comments are still not working from blogger again, (sigh)  I have more problems with this and my emails then the average person,  I guess that makes me odd.  If anyone knows any helpful hints please let me know.  I try to go back to my blog and check my comments.. but it's difficult when days turn into weeks and I post everyday (or at least try to) So sorry if I have missed your comment.  Perhaps the best way to let me know is in the contact form in the right hand column.  Thank you kindly. 

2 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty. Lovely use of the sketch and such pretty stamps too. Thanks for joining in on the fun at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, thanks again for playing along at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~