Wednesday, October 3, 2018

TMS #473~Scentsational Season, Spirited Snowmen, Signs of Santa, Stampin Up


 Well my friends, another interesting day at the old renovation.   So I thought I'd update you again today.  I don't really have any new pictures to share.  They worked on jacking up the house a wee bit more then 1/2 an inch, and with that came some more distressing news.. plaster cracked, drywall, crown molding was pushed up, and the wall paper tore and part of a wall buckled.  YES my nerves are for sure shot.   With that they stabilized the floors where the joists are in the basement, and then said we need to let the old girl settle and rest for the night and we will be back tomorrow to do some more lifting.   Please pray it goes better with no more damages.  

So onto the card.  I made this for the challenge at: 
The stamp sets featured in today's card are Stampin Up: Scentsational Season
Stampin Up: Spirited Snowmen
Stampin Up: Signs of Santa
I thought the little jiggle bells were the perfect addition to this happy little winter card.  Just says toasty cozy all over it, from the sweaters, to the hot chocolate, and gingerbread cookie.  

I'm also sharing a picture of the other card I made today using my brand new giant snowman stamp.  I thought this would be a lovely addition to add in my Etsy Store, as Holiday thank you notes from the kiddos, they can add their own special words and color it in too. 

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ 




5 comments:

  1. I love the cards you made - hard to believe that we are making Xmas cards. I love making gingerbread anything and it looks so cute with the hot chocolate! Your thank you snowman is adorable! I have an old cupcake SU stamp similar to that one the girls used to send their TY's. Sound like progress is being made on the houe. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the sweater DP on the first one!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you've been busy! I so like all of your cards. The gingerbread (first one) is a great interpretation of this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Thank you so much for joining us this week and sharing your cards with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you could join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches in the midst of all the reno-stress. I love your mantra "keep smiling keep stamping" so just keep doing it and I will too :) At least it hasn't inhibited your creativity! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas cards! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~