Thursday, October 4, 2018

FMS357~Winter Wishes Stampin Up

 After a very rough night, things went a little bit better today.  I've got to remain calm.   Just felt a lot of guilt for this home project, because my husband is doing it for my legs/back, and it seems like everything was going wrong and adding more expense to an already very expensive project.   He assured me to calm down and things will work out.  So I have to trust that they will.   I did capture a cute picture of HP though.   It's a bit blurry but I tossed a treat in what use to be the old heater vent but is now going to be floor and then of course patched up for no hole, and the heater vent will be moved to the other side of the room because of the big support bean now in the basement.  Sad to lose my old fashion vents.. but it had to be done for the home to keep standing.   Anyways.. HP thinks it's a new doggie door. 💗


The card I made today I will submit to the challenge at: 



I did a little folder embossing on both side panels.   I then stamped my sentiment and layered it on red to match the one panel.  I stamped my images, colored them in and fussy cut them out, the sled was quite a lot of cutting but I tried a sample sled not cut out and it didn't look nearly as nice.  I added a little brad to the top of the sled.  to hold my evergreen and pine-cones in place. I think it turned out lovely.

The stamp set featured in today's card is from Stampin Up: Winter Wishes.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ






1 comment:

  1. A pretty take on the sketch! Classic Christmas colors are always a treat. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~