Wednesday, October 10, 2018

PP413 - A Theme Challenge from Sandy~Thoughtful Branches Stampin UP


 I just love the Thoughtful Branches set from Stampin Up.  So many options and possibilities, and the sentiments are also amazing in this set.    
So let's begin with the tree.  I stamped the trunk directly on my card stock, along with the grass, after that I did some sponging  in for color.  The leaves of the tree are in the Dusty Durango and Daffodil Delight color and I tried to match the card stock to the ink.   After stamping I die cut them out and put the  darker color behind to give the tree a shadow. I stamped some tiny leaves on the background paper, and ran the next layer through my crimper,  I added a little bird in the tree and one on the inside next to the sentiment.  I tied it all together with a piece of twine and finished it off with a bow.  I really love how this one turned out.  I was having a not fun day with this home project and nothing was going well, but this did, So Praise the LORD for that.    
I'm going to submit it to the challenge at: 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tree, I love the depth you achieved with both colors...and of course, I love your little bird! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is gorgeous...love the fall colors! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~