Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Challenge #295 - Sketch Winter Woods, Holly Berry Happiness, Tags & Trimmings Stamping up

 Well, I'm here today folks, so that's a blessing.  I'm trying to count my blessings and not my trials today, namely this house project.  So I'm not going to say to much about this dreary home renovation, except I will have an expert come in and check out the contractor's duct work, because it's not acceptable.    You can see pictures and such in my previous posts.  
Let's get to the card.  That's happy stuff to talk about.   I made this card for the challenge at: 

This is such a fabulous sketch to work with.  So many possibilities.  I went with a Christmas scene because I love making Christmas cards and listening to Christmas music, puts me in a happy mood.    I stamped the snowflakes on the blue and then began layering, I used some sparkly washi tape for my horizontal stripes and then stamped the trees and sponged over some white ink to give a snowy look, adding some wink of stella for extra glimmer.  
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up: Winter Woods
Stamping Up: Holly Berry Happiness
Stampin Up: Tags & Trimmings

Now that I said how much I LOVE making Christmas cards, I have an idea for a thanksgiving one I'd like to try with this sketch too.  It's just such an easy design to work with.  That's AWESOME.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty cards! Love how the snowflakes turned out! Hope everything goes well with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully sparkly and festive. Thanks so mcuh for sharing and joining in on the CC&S challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~