Tuesday, October 16, 2018

#tgifc181 Sketch Challenge~Thoughtful Branches, Sheltering Tree Stampin Up

 I made this card for my son.   I sent him one a few weeks ago but it got lost in the mail and he was bummed, I am too, however, I'm hoping it will be returned to sender.   So we can try again.. but for now I made a new one.  Of course I wanted to find a sketch to play along with and I did, so I will submit this card to the challenge at: TGIF 
 
The stamps featured in today's card are:
Stamping Up: Thoughtful Branches (my favorite set lately)
Stampin Up: Sheltering Tree.
I used a few different elements in this card, glitter paper, "homemade dsp" washi tape, sponging, and twine.  I'm surprised it turned out this lovely, being the sketch was quite difficult for me this time. 

I also am including the pictures of these cute little notebooks I made for Halloween.  I think I will add them to my etsy shop and see if they sell.  If not perhaps a nice option instead of passing out candy.  It would be rather expensive if we lived on a quiet street where there are lots of kiddos, but a few brave souls do venture down our 4 lane street for treats.. so they should be rewarded with cute notebooks. 

Speaking of my shop, I learned a valuable lesson.. I had a recent buyer purchase a stamp set.  YAY❕  Well, I forgot to change my shipping for the stamp sets, and YIKES> So I didn't really come out a head at all.  Drats.  Lesson learned.   I must do that today. 

I will also tack on a few pictures of our floors in the dining room.  Praise the Lord we are fixing them.  I can't believe how horrible they were.  That is the basement light shining through them with all those cracks.  Please keep praying it will go better, and that all the dust/dirt won't bother are health anymore.  

*also, I'm not receiving emails again from blogger or anyone, in fact my husband is concerned too.  He even contacted our internet provider and all they could say is they went through an update, and things aren't better yet, so for now he suggested opening a gmail account.. Oh my goodness how helpful.. grrrrrr❗ Always something here.  I'm just sharing that so in case you want to contact me, and need a response please use the form on the side.  For some reason that still works, and I'm grateful for the person that let me know about it.  💜

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ
Image may contain: outdoor
Image may contain: shoes and outdoorImage may contain: outdoor No automatic alt text available.Image may contain: shoes and outdoor

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that your card did't make it to your son. Unfortunately, that is happening a lot lately. I'm sure he will like this one especially with the bike! Love your little notepads especailly with the little witch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~