Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Sketch #285~Festival of Trees Stampin Up


Oh boy I am having difficulty even crafting   I tell ya my friends, a home re-modeling project is not for me anymore.  And our contractor is less then pleasant to work with. Poor HP and I are stuck out on the tiny porch breathing in way to much dust and dirt, but nothing else we can do, but endure it.   Praying it will finish before Christmas.  We don't even have the two rooms completed yet.  

So I was delighted to play along with the challenge at: 
However, I do believe I went a tad big with my images.  YIKES.. I get an idea and go with it, then I try to cram it all together to fit the sketch.  I need to think before I ink😉 I added some pearl paint drops for snow, and some wink of stella for some sparkle on the snow hills, and the stars.   Hopefully you can still see the sketch in my card, and try not to notice my thumb in the one picture. 

The stamp set featured in today's card is:
Stampin Up: Festival of Trees 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. I think your card is just perfect! I love that, and need to remind myself to do that as well "Think before you Ink", I am thinking of a sign to make for my crafting area... Hopefully things will be back to normal soon for you and hp. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card!! Embossing and paint drops, layers, great color pop of blue for all the white... Just. Gorgeous. Thank you for your wonderful contribution to Atlantic Hearts this week. Dena J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet little redbirds perched in those cute graphic trees!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is fabulous!!! Love the trees and I can still see the sketch in your card!! Fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~