Saturday, October 20, 2018

TMS#475 Christmas Plaid Winter Animals



 I made this card to be submitted to the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
I thought this was a difficult sketch, but I just purchased this little Christmas set at Michael's today and wanted to play with it.  I felt so blessed to be able to get out of this construction zone house and breathe fresh air and be out and about with my daughter.  
My husband and I also had to go out to the floor store again and ask about different flooring so we don't have to wait until the end of December to get it.  So we chose a different one, however there is limited supplies and it's in Georgia.  Please pray that we can get 950 square feet of it ordered on Monday before it sells out.  So much drama with this flooring, anyways the reason I'm sharing this is also because when we finished in the store we came outside to 2 inches of snow.  UGH... to soon for me. 

So back to my card, I even purchased those cute little snowflake brads, so I had to add one to this card too.  I stamped, colored and cut my little images out but they didn't seem to pop, so I glued them down on the green paper and trimmed around them again and that did the trick so they stood out a bit more.  I love the plaid DSP. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. The fun little scene you created looks adorable with all those cute critters! I love the plaid too, it brings everything together perfectly! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card!! Adorable animals and I love the plaid BG!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the plaid also and those critters are soooo adorable!! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun card and is great with the sketch. All those little critters are ready for Christmas! So sweet. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~