Saturday, October 27, 2018

#tgifc183 Product Spotlight 1998 Stampin UP Lighthouse




 Happy Saturday afternoon.   I had such a lovely day yesterday, I felt a bit refreshed after all this house drama.  It was good to get out and get away.  We even went to a free zoo, however we didn't stay to long because I forgot my walking sticks, but it was still lovely, and I was able to sit and rest a bit too.  I will share a few pictures.   Surprisingly the animals were enjoying the cool temps, and quite active which was a lot of fun to watch.  

I made this card for the challenge at: TGIF   
I used an older stampin up set (1998) that I just bought called Lighthouse.   I really purchased it for the cute little boat (not on this card) and the seagull on the post, which is on the inside of this card.   
I pulled out my washi tape anchors and added it to the top and bottom and then tied it together with some lovely twine to match.   I really like that I embossed the background, just gives the card a bit of depth.  

Thank you for taking time to stop by and visit my blog.  I'm still not receiving email notifications from my blog.  *ugh.   But please know how much I appreciate you all, and I scroll down and look for new comments almost daily.  


 

🦁🐯Now for the pictures of my zoo trip yesterday🐻🐫










Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




























1 comment:

  1. Your anchor washi tape is a perfect mix with the stamps. I think this card is so totally fabulous. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~