Friday, September 14, 2018

CTS #289~Cauldron Bubble Stampin Up


 Hello friends.  This card I made today for the challenge at: 

 I used my new stampin up set called cauldron bubble.  It's super cute.  Oh my gosh that little frog is just so happy looking I almost "croaked"  haha.  Of course I had to say that.   
I also really love the font of the sentiments.. so swirly sweet.   
And the inside is held together with the perfect web.  


I'm also including a picture of the latest batch of rocks I painted.  So much fun to hide these in the community.  I hope people appreciate them and smile, and of course re-hide.  


Update on our home:  almost all the basement windows are done.  I'm going to see if he can do one more. There are 6 total, however, I had one replaced a few years ago, and honestly  The contractor is doing a very nice job so far so I want to see if he will just re-do that one too.    Hubby is concerned for the budget.. So I don't know if we can squeeze that last one in.  I'll keep ya posted.  

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 
PJ



1 comment:

  1. Okay super cute project! I love Halloween and the Cauldron Bubble set as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~