Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Sketch #281~ Blended Seasons Stampin UP


 I want to give a big warm welcome to my newest blog follower.  This is  exciting❕  

 Image result for minion thank you
I'm so happy you decided to sign up and follow my blog.  💛

 I'm actually writing this before I have my card ready for the challenge today.  With that being said though I did make 30+ little thank you note cards.   They are very simple but I wanted to make sure my customers know how much I appreciate them.  I don't have a highly lucrative etsy shop.. But I LOVE it.  In fact a woman came over today and bought 4 of my cards.  That made my day. 😊 I even ordered myself some business cards.  I will take a picture when they come in.  I had some old ones, but it didn't give enough information, and yet to much info. as in I included my phone number.  Oh well, chalked up as lessons learned.   The actually reason I'm writing this first before the card making is so I don't forget to mention.. I have been searching for a stampin up set called Thoughtful Branches with the matching framelits.  OH MY word, I came across this set and fell in love with it.   I must have had my eyes closed when I looked through that catalog, I'm thinking it was a couple years ago already.  So I tried searching on ebay, and lost the bidding war, perhaps it's not meant to be.  However, I will keep looking 😉 
This card features some lovely paper I bought at "dollar" section at Target.  It was really three dollars, but it's pretty nice paper.   I used the stampin up set called blended seasons.  After stamping the leaves I cut them out, and tried to place them nicely in the oval, it looked a bit plain to me so I added a few die cut leaves to the side. 
I will be submitting this card to the challenge at: 
I hope you get a change to submit a card.  They have fabulous sketches.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous paper discovery at Target! Love the scattering of leaves in the background and the pretty layering of die cuts. Congrats on your Etsy shop and that great feeling of accomplishment!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! wonderful colors and love that you used our sketch over at Atlantic Hearts challenge. thanks and good luck

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous paper find! Don't you love coming upon things like that? Then I delay cutting into it because I'm afraid I won't do it justice. lol But you did! Fall leaves are my passion and yours are beautiful. Thanks so much for joining AHSC this week. I always look forward to seeing your creations.
    Dena J.
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Jess
    www.freshbyjess.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, PJ, this is a great card! I love the colors you used mixed with the gold leaves in the background. I really like that you carried over the patterned paper to the inside and added that cute little leaf die cut in what looks like gold glitter paper. Great choice! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~