Friday, February 9, 2018

Color Dare #278 - Bashful, Kraft and Gold Sure Do Love you & Love you Much Stampin UP


 I came across another new (to me) challenge today.  Whoohoo.. 
And boy was this one a challenge.  But I have to say with all the trial and error trying to mix and match the perfect stamping sets and such.  I'm pretty pleased with the finished product.
I used Stampin ups: Sure do Love you plus an older set called Love you Much.   I used that for the background images.  I then embossed the heart and die cut out the center.  I planned on making a shaker card.  *note to self.. check and see if you have foam tape.   NO tape.. No Shaker card.  So I improvised and just put my window sheet down and poured on the gold specks to fill it up, then I glued it down in place.   I stamped and die cut the sentiment and gave it a little dimension with a few pop dots.  I layered the inside of the card and added a few extra hearts there too.
I wanted to showcase a few pictures of the card, because with the flash on you can  really see how the gold just sparkles.  




Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  Please take a moment and check out my other cards, projects, and pictures.  I'd love to have you follow my blog.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

4 comments:

  1. You could have fooled me, thought it was a shaker card...great idea though and great for mailing. Love the design of your card and the pretty gold against the pink personalized stamped design. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare and so glad you found us and hope that you come back for more color challenges. Weekly challenges and eligible for prizes at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too thought it was a shaker card - great job! I love this color combo. I love those stamp sets as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, I love how you random stamped the front of your card and brought those images to the inside as well! The gold speck and embossing add just the right amount of sparkle. Thank you for sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! My favorite elements are the gold embossed heart wreath and the gold confetti in the shaker card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Color My Heart Color Dare challenge.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~