Sunday, February 18, 2018

TTTC035~Hold on To Hope Stampin UP


 I made this card today for my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday)  I used my new stampin up set called Hold on to Hope.  What a wonderful bunch of cross dies this set has with it.  I was so happy to find a challenge I could play along with.. so I will submit this card to: 


I chose the left hand side straight down.  To go along with my gray card stock I picked a soft pink and bold black.  I think the contrasting colors work really well here.   My die cut oval made the perfect little window for the scripture verse, and then I die cut it in black to make a frame for the oval.    I scattered a few of the enamel dots on the card as well.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will take a moment and check out my other cards, projects and pictures.  
I'd love to have you follow my blog. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set and the card you made with it! The verse it just as wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and serene card, PJ! Thanks for sharing it with us at the TTTC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~