Monday, February 19, 2018

Challenge 46 "Zoo Animals"~A little Wild.. Stampin UP


 The second card I made for today goes to the challenge at: Always Fun Challenges  where the theme is "Zoo Animals"   So I brought out my stampin up set called, A little Wild.  I thought it worked perfectly.   I die cut the frames out, but I didn't want them all perfectly aligned so I tipped the last one a bit, which freed up a little space to show off the background paper a bit better and also a place for the hearts.     I stamped the lion, colored and fussy cut him out.. it took me 3x to get that sentiment somewhat straight... oh gosh that frustrates me.   The inside of the card I stamped with flowers that are also in the set.
I think it turned out cuteđź’›

The freezing rain is upon us here in WI.  oh boy.  Glad to be home safe and warm.  
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  Please take a moment and check out my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd sure love to have you sign up and follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set. I have made a lot of cards with this set. The little lion is sooo cute. Use a stamp-a-ma-jig and it will help with your placement. I love mine and use it all the time. Love the little flowers inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~