Friday, February 23, 2018

TTTC036~Daisy Delight, Country Livin' Stampin UP

 The first card I made today goes to the challenge at: Tic Tac Toe Challenge 
I chose the middle row across.  Embossing powder, green and wildflower.
I used my stampin up's Daisy Delight for the wild flowers and the embossed sentiment in Gold.  I also used country livin' from stamin up for the boots.  After seeing the picture of the card, I think perhaps I could have filled the boots in a bit more, I suppose I'll try that next time.  

I'm so excited to post my next card too..I did a shaker and it actually sort of turned out.. whoohoo 😊  I hope you will come back and check it out.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please also will you stop by my facebook page here.. I'm taking a poll and would love your input.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea to put daisies in the boots! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love this card - anything country! Love the idea of putting the flowers in the boots! Great inside page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Daisies are my favorite and with a little bit country you nailed it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~