Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Smooching Technique .. with Watercolor Wings Stampin UP

 Can you believe a card with NO challenge.  Well none to enter that is, but a challenge for me to try a new technique.  So here it is folks my take on the Smooching Technique.. I learned here.   I used two colors Calypso coral and Daffodil Delight.  I then chose three stamp sets to work with, Grateful Bunch, watercolor wings and Remarkable you.  I LOVE how it turned out.  So amazing and no two cards will ever be the same. That's what is so cool.  I do indeed see a few more of these in the making, a quick way to spruce up a thank you note.   I hope you will give it a try.  I'd love to see some of your work.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
Mr.Squirrel cleaned off the cob of corn.. Looking for more. 



1 comment:

  1. What a great technique!! I will definitely have to try this. Love how your card turned out and that each one will be different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~