Friday, February 2, 2018

Sketch 249~Grapes

 Now here we are friends.   This one I designed for the the challenge at:  Atlantic Hearts Sketch fits the bill a bit better with limited layers.

I chose an older stampin up set from 1996 called Definitely Decorative Grapes.    The sentiments and the wine glass on the inside are from a cheap little set I've had for quite some time as well, but thought they paired well with this card.  In fact I keep them in the same box.  They don't stamp very well, and I've thought about getting rid of them many times. but I always keep them.  I have a few sets I'm selling and that's good enough for now.    You don't want to jump into the selling because I've had that happened and then regretted it later.  Gosh listen to me rambling.. sorry about that. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I'd love to have you take a look around my blog and follow me too.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

5 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment - and the stamp sets do go well together! I think you did a great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great grape card! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge this week--please join us again soon! There will be some prizes to be won as we celebrate our 250th sketch!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiments along with the grape vines and inside...creative and great birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the grapes to wine theme, super fun! I really like how you popped up the one set of grapes too, I love dimension in my projects! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~