Saturday, February 24, 2018

Challenge 46~Zoo Animals.. Baby Mobile




I wanted to make one more card for today.. I'm suppose to be cleaning off our desk so the hubby can work there.  The poor guy sits with  only about one square foot working space.  I have all my "stamp stuff"  everywhere.  I told myself after this card I will start the putting away process.😉
This card I will submit to:
where the theme is:
 "ZOO ANIMALS"
I thought this cute little baby mobile would work perfectly.   I stamped the umbrella part of it on patterned paper, and then stamped the images on a scrap paper, colored and fussy cut them out for placement.   I pop dotted the elephant up to give it some dimension.  I also cut out the word BABY.. I felt like it needed something up there.  I added a few little star embellishments to finish it off.   The inside of the card is just simple and sweet. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card!! You did a lot of fussy cutting and it looks great! I have the inside sentiment and have used it so much. Popping the elephant up was a great idea! Like me you will be surprised what you find when packing and unpacking - how exciting - especially for Rob!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~