Sunday, February 18, 2018

CTS #259~Happy Trails




The second card I made today is for the challenge at: Case This Sketch
 
I used my giant sentiment "We are off" from a set that I picked up at a consignment shop awhile ago.  I then used Lawn Fawn's cute little Happy Trail set for the rest of the images.  After stamping and coloring I die cut each of them out.   The background paper is a gift from my friend Nancy I thought it would work great with my travel theme.
I am hoping we don't get the yucky weather they are forecasting tomorrow, but being we live in WI.  it can't be all sunny and warm yet.  At least we are above zero as far as temps go.  
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card.  I encourage you to browse around my blog and see my other projects.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful where we get some great stamp sets. The paper worked so great with the card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~