Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Two Cards.. Top Dog & Heartfelt Thank you


Well folks, no challenge to play along with today.  But nevertheless there was some stamping.  I made this cute little puppy card "top dog"  yesterday.  If you read my post from the other day, you'll know I bought 2 new stamp sets and these cute dogs were in one of them.                                                                                                               Today I worked on that heartfelt thank you note, which didn't turn out, and after taking the picture I tried using a darker color  for a deeper contrast, but ended up ruining it completely.  I'm going keep trying with this technique until I get it, but oh so frustrating.  Any ways just wanted to post a picture of a few of my projects.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back in the game so to speak with finding a challenge to submit my projects to. 


I thought I'd share a picture of HP after his bath.. it's a bit blurry, but he don't like to sit still when he hops out of the tub, so I'm getting the "why me" look in this pose.  
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.   
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping  














2 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp - especially for the dog lover! This picture of HP is just adorable - love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~