Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Challenge 375~Blended Seasons Stampin Up

 I'm so thrilled to get a chance to play with my new stampin up set called Blended seasons.  I thought it worked lovely for the challenge I wanted to enter this card in.   
I flipped the sketch on the side. to make it work with the sentiment.  If you look very carefully you can see I took the optional challenge as to incorporate stripes.  I was so bummed because after water coloring the stamped images and cutting them out, I realized I forgot to carry my stripe theme through by dry embossing the gray background.  Drats!    So I tried to spruce up the bells a bit by adding clear wink of stella to the bows for some shimmer.   I also added a bit of silver twine.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

*So pleased to report that my pancreas blood work came back normal today.  So we are postponing my surgery.  
💜PRAISE the LORD💜




2 comments:

  1. very cute Christmas card. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a fun way to use that set with our sketch - super cute Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~