Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Sketch #341~Snowman Season, Christmas Cuties, Stampin Up



Today I decided to try and make a home video of my card.  Do they even call it that anymore?   Well I put my little 35mm camera up on a stand and zoomed into my work station, I tried 3 takes before finally deciding to give it the official go ahead.   I even tried to figure out how to stop all that background noise, but it that didn't work.  I will include my choppy little video at the end of this post.  The card on the video is the one I made in hopes to have my first ever card class at my home.  I also made a little tag, and mini pizza box.  I've included a picture.  

Now, unto the card I made for the challenge at: 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Snowman Season
Stampin Up:  Christmas Cuties

I really like the little felt hat, mittens and scarf for the snowman.   I decided to lay the mittens down to even out the picture a bit more.  I chose the sentiment from Christmas Cuties, because it fit so much better then the ones in the Snowman set.  (at least for this card)  

Here's that video I mentioned.   I'd love any gentle advice on how to improve the quality. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ





3 comments:

  1. Love your card PJ & the inside too! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the felt components - they make your card seems perfectly "wintery". The inside sentiment is so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card PJ, thank for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week and good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~