Sunday, November 3, 2019

FMS409~ Turkey Day, Lawn Fawn, Thanksgiving

 I made this lovely 5x5 square Thanksgiving card for the challenge at:

 

Come to think of it I might being adding a collection of square cards to my Etsy shop to see if they are a hit.   I really enjoy making this size.   Of course I'll have to make all the envelopes too, but not a problem.  
Speaking of my Etsy shop.  I had two sales last month and one already this month.  YIPPEE. ❕  In fact the woman this month asked if I'd die cut the Santa's pictured below.  She saw my card/kleenex box but didn't want that, just the Santa's, so I was happy to make them for her.  

Now for the card.  The stamp set featured in this card is:

Lawn Fawn:  Turkey Day

I stamped the turkey twice so I could cut the feathers off and put them on the inside around the sentiment.  It worked out great.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

Don't forget to stop by my Etsy Shop.  I just added more products, stamps, stamp sets,  embossing folders, paper and of course cards and projects.  I reduced a LOT of prices. 
Thank you. 💜

3 comments:

  1. What a great Thanksgiving card! I just love that turkey and the pretty fall paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet turkey! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that little gobbler! Cute card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~