Saturday, November 9, 2019

FMS410~Sugar Peas, Christmas Moose

 Card number two for today is this adorable moose one.  I love all things moose.  So this card was right up my alley.   I love the plank background with the snow flurries in the little square.  After stamping, coloring and die cutting out this lovely little fellow I began the adhesive process.  (doesn't that sound official?)  Actually it means sticky fingers and glue everywhere for me.   I like how the ribbon adds just the right amount of sparkle to this card.  
I will submit the card to the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is from:
  Sugar Peas:  Christmas Moose

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Please stop in and visit my Etsy Shop.  I have many stamps, stamp sets, embossing folders, papers, and scrapbook clip art that I'm trying to sell.  Of course I have cards and projects too.  I would consider negotiating some prices.  I would love to be able to add more items in the store as soon as I sell a few things.  Thank you

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love that moose! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet moose! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love that sweet little moose and the purple background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~