Sunday, November 17, 2019

TMS #529 ~ #Elfie Stampin Up, Merry Christmas

 Hello, Today I made a quick card for the challenge at:

I don't have any edging with scallops so I made a straight edge rectangle.  
I love the candy cane DSP. 
 The stamp set featured in this card is: 
Stampin Up:  #Elfie

After stamping, coloring, I fussy cut him out.  I was going to add a touch more green to the card, but thought Elfie might not stand out as much.  So I stuck with red and white.   I added few little embellishments to finish off this card. 


I'm also sharing a picture of my hand, wondering if anyone out there in the stamping community also has raynauds syndrome, and what they do to manage it?   I'd love helpful advice. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


3 comments:

  1. Your card looks fantastic! I love the stripes and fun elf image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Yes, I have raynaud's syndrome. I found some thin gloves that I wear when handling cold objects. So far mine hasn't been as severe as yours. Mine started last winter and the cold weather is just now returning. Hope you find something that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have to deal with Raynauds. Your card is wonderful though! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card!!
    My daughter has Raynauds, too, but has more trouble with her feet. Keeping warm is the best deterrent, but obviously, that's tough in winter. :(
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~