Thursday, November 7, 2019

November Sketch Challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown~ It's a Celebration, Sip Sip Hooray,Candy Cane Season Stampin Up

 Oh I love to make square cards lately.  This is a 5x5 inch card, that is super cute.   

I really love how the glossy accent makes the glasses look like they are holding real liquid.    

The sparkle ribbon adds the perfect touch to this card.  

The stamp sets included in this card are:
Stampin Up:  It's a Celebration
Stampin Up:  Sip Sip Hooray
Stampin Up:  Candy Cane Season

I will be submitting this card to the challenge at:


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Don't forget to check out my etsy shop.   I have reduced prices on many items, including stamps, stamp sets, embossing folders and of course cards and paper projects.  

Keep Smiling Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. Très sympa et fun cette carte Patty, elle est festive! Merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and festive card! The snowflakes in the background look super nice! Thank you so much for playing along at 52CCT. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely my kind of card - cocktail season is almost here!
    Jane
    GDT at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~