Saturday, November 9, 2019

CTS #347~Wonderful Year, Signs of Santa, Candy Cane Season, Stampin Up

 I've been a busy stamper.  This is card number 3 for the blog today.   I love looking for challenges to play with.  It keeps the mind active and the hands busy.   This card will be submitted to the challenge at: CAS(E) This Sketch


I really should have taken a picture of all the tried and failed attempts to make those lines go in the correct direction. Finally I gave up and consoled myself with "it's an interpretation" of the design,  It doesn't have to be perfect.  So folks that is why we have this card you see before you.  


The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Wonderful Year
Stampin Up:  Signs of Santa
Stampin Up: Candy Cane Season

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Please stop in and visit my Etsy Shop.  I have many stamps, stamp sets, embossing folders, papers, and scrapbook clip art that I'm trying to sell.  Of course I have cards and projects too.  I would consider negotiating some prices.  I would love to be able to add more items in the store as soon as I sell a few things.  Thank you

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


1 comment:

  1. PJ this is so adorable... I had to go in for a closeup of that panel - and your Santa is just the jolliest of all! Congrats on your HM at CTS!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~