Thursday, November 21, 2019

PP468~Signs of Santa, #Elfie, Stampin up

 Oh boy this card turned out so cute😊 especially since when I took the picture with my camera the light hit those snowflakes and made them sparkle.  

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Signs Of Santa
Stampin Up: #Elfie

I added a bit of the puff paint to the North Pole sign, and the little caps on the Elves.   I think it turned out nicely.   
I really love that sentiment on the inside. I will be using that on a lot of my Christmas cards this year.



I'm also including a picture of the calendar cards I made for my Etsy shop.   They turned out really nice this year.    Next week I will be having a black Friday Sale.  I'm hoping I will be able to sell a few items.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ





2 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a fun card for Christmas. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little elves are adorable and I love them against that wonderful snowflake paper. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~